I need help.
If you are an administrator seeking services for your healthcare organization or facility, please contact us.
However, if you are a patient seeking services for yourself or your family/friend, Orbit Health cannot provide care directly to you. If this is a medical or mental health emergency, please call 911 or go to an emergency room immediately.
- Get immediate help through MentalHealth.gov's Immediate Help page.
- If you or someone you know is suicidal or in emotional distress, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Staffed by trained crisis workers.
- Are you a veteran in crisis? The Veterans Crisis Line is available 24/7 — by phone, text message, and online chat.
- Find out how to get help at MentalHealth.gov
- Find a psychiatrist, and learn more about psychiatric topics, at the American Psychiatric Association
- Learn how to find mental health help at Mental Health America